The CLR Academy 2018 is Hiring!
Following the success of the inaugural CLR Academy in 2017, Cooper Lomaz is now looking to do the same again, but bigger and better!
With the Graduates from the Academy in 2017 having been promoted and an integral part of the business, we are ready to start the search again for the next batch of future recruitment superstars, in the CLR Academy 2018! In this years Academy we will be adding 4 people to our Norwich office, and 2 to our Head Office in Bury St Edmunds.
If you are successful, you will join 5 other talented individuals in our 2018 Academy programme, which will give you all of the tools you need to be hugely successful. You don't need previous recruitment experience, you just need to be confident, determined, ambitious, and driven to succeed.
You will get to work in a fast-paced, fun sales environment for a market-leading company which is focused on its employee’s, and delivering a world-class service to all our candidates and clients. This is a unique opportunity to get into, and progress within the recruitment industry and be an integral part of the company for years to come.
Your main role will be to support our Consultants and Managers when recruiting for their clients. This is a great first step into recruitment, and will allow you to perfect your candidate-focused skills before moving into more senior recruitment roles. When you join Cooper Lomaz, you will have the support of some of the best Consultants and Managers in the UK, and you will have the luxury of having one of the best recruitment brands in the East of England behind you.
We have ambitious growth plans over the next few years, and are looking for the next generation of superstars to take our company to the next level. The 2018 Academy is central to these growth plans.
What’s on offer;
- A great career within a sought after profession
- A great basic salary and commission scheme that allows you to control your earnings
- Financial and non-financial incentives, including trips abroad, the best restaurants, cash prizes and many many more!
- A great working environment that’s professional, but fun and vibrant
- The ability to progress through the company at a pace you dictate
- A Manager who wants you to succeed and progress, and will do everything they can to help you achieve your goals
- Our 7 week initial training programme to set you up for a great career in recruitment
We are looking for people who are passionate about being the best, and keen to have a great career in recruitment. If this sounds like you, then don’t miss out on this opportunity by clicking Apply Now, to take you through to the vacancies page.
Telephone Interviews will be on week of 17th September
Assessment Day will be on 26th September
Start Date will be on 29th October