Cooper Lomaz currently has 2 positions available:
Salary: £20,000 - £30,000
Great people do great things. We truly believe this at Cooper Lomaz Recruitment, and that’s why we want more great people to join our team in Colchester.
Since launching the Colchester office in March 2018, it’s gone from strength-to-strength. The team has grown and new divisions have been launched. It’s now time to exploit this success and add a new member to the team. In this role, you will inherit an established market which has huge further potential.
The Job Role:
The role of a Recruitment Consultant at Cooper Lomaz Recruitment involves all of the normal components of the recruiter role such as; building, maintaining and developing client relationships, sourcing candidates and going on meetings etc, but that’s where the similarities between us and others end.
Where we are different is the number of tools, training and support you’ll be given to be truly successful, whilst giving you the autonomy to do things ‘your way’. The biggest sell you have is yourself, so we actively encourage innovation and freedom so you can be the very best version of you.
What’s on Offer:
We pride ourselves on our extensive range of rewards and incentives. On offer is a highly competitive basic salary, commission scheme and fantastic quarterly bonus scheme. On top of the financial rewards, we also have an outstanding array of benefits and perks to reward you!
We have over 30 market leading benefits, including but not limited to:
• Vitality health, well-being and fitness suite for all
• Private Health care for all employees
• Extended 'well-being' lunch hours
• A comprehensive Learning and Development plan for each employee
• Mentor scheme
• Overseas incentive trips
• Charitable Strategy Partner with planned fundraising events throughout 2019
• Company events, quarterly awards and 5-star dining experiences are all part of the ‘thank you’ for your hard work
If you are an experienced recruitment professional striving for greatness, then we want to hear from you. Regardless of your length of experience or sector background, apply now!
Salary: £20,000 - £30,000
Cooper Lomaz Recruitment are looking to expand our successful team of technical Recruiters in our Norwich office.
If you have a background in professional or technical recruitment and you’re looking for somewhere you can create and be part of something special then this could be the opportunity for you.
With Cooper Lomaz, you will have access to great earning potential with our excellent commission structure and a structured career development programme to help become and maintain a highly successful desk.
We are one of the largest independent recruitment agencies in the East of England, with offices in Norwich, Bury St Edmunds and Colchester. Our teams are made up of specialist consultants that are experts in their industry, we ensure their knowledge stays relevant by allowing them to invest the time to fully understand their clients and candidates. For those who are new to the industry they recruit within, we have a number of experts who will ensure you have everything you need to Master your market in no time!
With a consultative approach to recruitment, Cooper Lomaz would be the perfect place to work for someone who’s self-motivated and wants to build a legacy. We are looking for a Recruitment Consultant that has a passion for people, who a natural communicator and someone that is able to build relationships. We offer a fun, yet professional sales environment which in turn creates a positive and energetic atmosphere in the office.
What’s on offer;
• A great basic salary with a commission scheme that allows you to control your earnings. As well as many financial incentives and opportunities to win trips abroad, dinners at local restaurants or free drinks, just to name a few.
• A supportive management team that don’t hide away in offices and meetings rooms but that work alongside everyone in the office. As a recruitment consultant, you’re very much in control of your work, as long as you work to our ethos and maintain our high standard of service, the way you control your workload is down to you
• Room to progress and develop a career that you want. We offer our staff structured career paths, with different options open to all types of people.
• Breakout area loaded with fun distractions from the desk for when you need it!
• A Health and Wellbeing offering like none others we know of! We have over 30 benefits on offer to our people, making us a great choice for people who care about their careers and themselves.
If you are interested in becoming an integral part of our Norwich office, with unlimited progression opportunities then Apply Now!
If you cannot see a job that's right for you in our list of vacancies but would still be interested in working for Cooper Lomaz Recruitment, please send your CV to MMeyer@cooperlomaz.co.uk